Friday 18 October 2013

Shake up of the Rota!

The rota will be changing to a vote soon, to include a wider range of genres and give our growing number of members each a chance to have their say on what book they would like to read. The following names are the remaining few I have on the rota and will still get to pick their book, if you feel you should be on this list, please let me know ASAP (you must have been at two meetings within the last three months and class yourself as a regular member): 

November: Teresa
January: Vicki R
February: Ellie
March: Kelly
April: Joy
May: Sarah
June: Karen
July: Barbara

Apologies if I've missed you out, I've not been at many meetings this year and it's another reason the rota needs to change to keep it easier to maintain and fair on everyone. I can easily add you when requested 

If anyone on the list would like to forfeit their place it will take us into the vote system a month earlier 

No comments:

Post a Comment